Why is it so hard to meet a man who wants and needs a honest relationship? I

Posted in: Companionship

Home Forums Companionship Why is it so hard to meet a man who wants and needs a honest relationship? I

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Genevieve Genevieve Williams 1 year, 1 month ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Susan
    Susan
    Participant

I am a 66 year old widow who has dated some and I haven’t met a man who can keep his word. I am looking to begin a friendship because I realize it takes time to get to know a person. It just seems that these men are looking to go to bed right away with no intentions of anything else. Why are they like that?

Profile photo of Genevieve
    Genevieve Williams
    Participant

Beats me. Yet this is the way of men. Still there are billions of lonely men. I guess we have to be able to recognize them and get out there. I’m also a widow. Twelve years now. However, I was in a relationship until recently. Well a couple of years. I think I’m ready to try again. I heard somebody say that when you lie down alone to go to sleep somewhere is a man doing the same and is looking for that certain someone. You are perfect for him. And he is perfect for you. I hope that’s true. Genevieve.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.