Happy to be here…

Posted in: Introductions

Home Forums Introductions Happy to be here…

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Thomas Thomas 1 month, 1 week ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Carol Kate
    Carol Kate
    Participant

Hello,
    First, I would like to introduce myself. I am Carol Kate and a (young) in-my-77th-year. My life story may be somewhat the same as many others but it is uniquely mine. I am widowed and living in California at this time although I grew up on the Coast of Maine.
    I’ll keep this brief enough that it is readable in a couple of minutes. I’ve lived many places, have four beloved children, a number of beautiful grandchildren and even some darling g. g. children.
    I am Christian but eclectic in my spirituality. Music is essential in my life and I am a writer of poetry and fiction, plus journaling and my blog. Love outdoors; oceans and mountains & even the desert in which I lived for a couple of decades. My dearest companion is my old Beagle, Harley, but I also crave human friendships.
    In a nutshell, that’s my story.
    Thank you for including me here, Caryn.
    I look forward to sharing and swapping stories.
    Carol Kate

Profile photo of Carol Kate
    Carol Kate
    Participant

Another beautiful morning. 🤗

Profile photo of Thomas
    Thomas
    Participant

Hello . im from Scituate Ma. live on a beach with my partner of 60years both very active

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.